Best Answer

your local city should have a street dept or sewer dept

Contact the public works department or the Department of Transportation. If the hole is large enough to cause injury to a vehicle or person or could lead to a cave in of the road, call 911 and tell them it is a non emergency situation that needs attention.

User Avatar

Wiki User

15y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: There is a hole in the street who do you call?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass