Best Answer

Basically, it means you can't, and yes, you have lost some rights, but not necessarily for life. It is possible to have your rights restored, but for information on that, you really should contact an attorney familiar with the process.

User Avatar

Wiki User

15y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: You were convicted with a federal felony 8 years ago. Know how in what way can you receive licease for a firearm in CA Does that really mean I totally lost my Contitutional Rights.?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Continue Learning about American Government