Best Answer

Its called GRAFT - defined as the acquisition of money, gain, or advantage by dishonest, unfair, or illegal means, most especially through the abuse of one's position or influence in politics, business, etc.

User Avatar

Wiki User

15y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is it called when a government contractor was paid under the table and returned part of the money to politicians who gave him contracts?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass